Fill in any product and let our system do the magic.
I've had my Sennheiser 4.50 BTNC for a while now so I thought it's fine to give it a fair review..
- It can do a lot and feels great for the price
- Combination of the passive and active noise cancellation is nice if you're a lot in loud environments.
- NFC makes paring a breeze (when using it on a NFC supported device)
- The sound could be a little better. It's very clear but is missing bass in my opinion
- Because of the passive noise cancelling the headphones are kind of tight so my ears hurt after using it more than 1 hour.
All in all, it's a great headphone, especially for its price!
Great pair of headphones for the price. The noise cancellation is incredible, although it doesn't mute voices, it mutes all low-frequency sounds.