Is The Xbox One X Worth It?
The Xbox One X is a powerful game console that trends in the market. The product is an enhanced version of the Xbox One S with features aimed at revolutionizing the gaming world.
Xbox One X is 4K-capable which indicates that it offers improved picture quality and firepower to your gaming experience.
If you have used the earlier version of Xbox One S and you are considering switching to Xbox One X, then it is important that you know if it is worth buying it or not.
Features of Xbox One X
• Designed as a powerful gaming tool, Xbox One X comes with an 8-core x 86 CPU at a remarkable speed of 2.3 GHz.
• With a full memory capacity of 12 GB of GDDR5, the Xbox One X enhances the flexibility of game developers and ensures that the system accepts 4K contents.
• Xbox One X features a 1TB internal hard drive which makes it much faster than its previous series, especially in booting and screen loading.
• Emphasis is on the 4K resolution which means Xbox One X offers four times the picture level of 1080P; in other words, a sharper image appears on your 4K TV.
• Xbox One X can enable Ultra High-Resolution gaming at faster frame rates.
• Also, the Xbox One X comes with full HDR support which means more detail is captured in fire and explosion scenes.
The Pros of Xbox One X
• Thanks to the launch of the Xbox One X, many games have been updated to support 60 frames-per-second.
• Heat dissipation in Xbox One X is via the back of the console; which allows other gadgets like remote controllers and DVD to be placed on it without worrying about overheating.
• You may have had difficulties playing old games with your console; Xbox One X is the beast that can play both the updated versions and the old games.
The Cons of Xbox One X
• Xbox One X is very expensive compared to other gaming consoles like Xbox One and PS4.
• Even if you afford Xbox One X, you must get a 4K TV too to enjoy the specs of this device; that only can be a problem if you can’t afford the TV.
• Enjoying the fun of a powerful gaming console alone is not so good as your friends will stick to the old consoles they had.
Who can buy the Xbox One X?
• If you want the experience of a powerful gaming console with excellent graphics, then the Xbox One X is for you.
• Those that prefer the high-end budget gadgets with satisfying specs will fancy this device.
The Xbox One X is one of the best gaming consoles regarding high performance. With features updated to meet the technological demand in the gaming world, the Xbox One X is a device that reaches into the future and is worth every penny spent.
Best Wireless Earbuds You Should Get For 2020
With more and more smartphones dropping the headphone jack in the name of increased slim factor, wireless earbuds are rising in popularity. While many still...Read More
Are Folding Phones Worth It? Or Is It Just a Gimmick? | worthtobuy.net
The development of mobile phones has been quite an interesting one. We began with rugged traditional slab phones like the Nokia 3310 with their simple...Read More
Do Phones with a High Megapixel Camera Take Better Pictures?
One of China’s big-name phone manufacturers, Xiaomi, recently dropped the news that they’re using Samsung’s 108-megapixel ISOCELL camera sensor in one of...Read More
Is it Worth To Buy Realme 3 Pro?
If you’ve been reading us for a while, you might remember our article on midrange smartphones, where we argued that a midrange smartphone...Read More